Gift smarter, shop faster, and save time
- Purchase a Visa® Gift Card for $4.95
- Use the gift card wherever VISA® cards are accepted.
- Once the Gift Card is activated, it can be used immediately.
- The recipient can track their transaction history and card balance online.
- If a VISA Gift card is lost or stolen, the unspent amount can be replaced.
Activate your Visa® Gift Card
Gift cards can be activated online, or over the phone (with the number on the back of the card).
Call the number on the back of your card for balances and transaction history.
You should always press the Credit button. Although the Visa Gift Card is not a credit card, the transaction is processed like one.
A PIN is not issued with the gift card. If a PIN is requested, simply press Cancel on the terminal, then select Credit to complete your transaction.
Contact NextMark Visa® Gift Card Center immediately at 1-866-902-6082.
NEXTMARK VISA® GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are your NextMark Federal Credit Union Visa Gift Card Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions “you” or “your” means the person who has received the NextMark Federal Credit Union Visa Gift Card; “we”, “us” or “our” means ”NextMark Credit Union” or the “Credit Union”; “Card” means the NextMark Credit Union Visa Gift Card. Please read the following carefully and keep them for your records. By accepting and using your Card, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Using Your Card
The NextMark Credit Union Non Personalized Gift Card is activated upon load, therefore please register your card at https://mygiftcardaccount.pscufs.com/ Please sign the back before you can use the Card.
Your NextMark Credit Union Visa Gift Card is issued by NextMark Credit Union and may be used for purchases at most merchants where Visa Debit is accepted. The Card may not be used for recurring payments, non-financial money exchange establishments and gambling establishments.
Some merchants, like restaurants, may attempt to submit authorizations against the Card for an amount greater than the actual purchase amount. If a merchant attempts an authorization greater than the balance remaining on your gift Card, it may be declined.
Fees and Charges
• Card Load Fee: $4.95 if a member purchased and ordered from a local branch
• Inactivity Fee: You will be charged a fee of $5.00 each month, beginning on the 13th month on the Card, as long as there is no activity on the Card.
• Card Replacement Fee (L/S): A $10.00 fee is assessed on the account when a card that is marked as lost/stolen is replaced.
For additional information, visit our disclosures page